NCT127 will kick off its third international tour with concerts in Seoul next month, label SM Entertainment announced Monday.
The nonet will go live six times, from Nov. 17-19 and Nov. 24-26, under the title “Neo City: Seoul – The Unity.” Details for the upcoming tour are yet to be announced, but its last tour, “Neo City: The Link,” brought the band to 17 cities for 28 concerts that drew about 700,000 concertgoers.
The NCT subunit released fifth studio album “Fact Check” on Oct. 6 and has been dominating the music charts and TV music chart shows at home. Expectations are high as to how the new album will fare on Billboard charts as well as in sales records. The group's fourth LP “Two Baddies” and the repackaged “Ay-Yo” sold over 3 million copies combined earlier this year and hit No. 3 and No. 12 on the Billboard 200, respectively.
Le Sserafim’s Kim Chaewon to take time off
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"
- Conflict between Fifty Fifty and agency Attrakt continues to escalate
- Political parties call for revision of military exemptions for athletes
- 野 “與 보선 참패 후 이재명 전광석화 기소…국민 심판받을 것”
- Hyundai Motor shows off air mobility, drone tech at Seoul defense fair
- Lightsum's new album ‘Honey or Spice’ tickles tastebuds
- Dansaekhwa master Park Seo
- “가자주민 삶 최악…한국지원 절실”